Price reduced to R3 950 000
Welcome to Four Flies Self-catering Farm Accommodation
Situated in the province of Mpumalanga, only two-and-a half hours from the economic hub of the PWV, Four Flies Farm nestles in a valley of breath-taking beauty, 23 km from Carolina town. The overwhelming feeling when encountering the rustic homestead, self-catering guest accommodation, dams, rolling grasslands across the valley and up the mountain slopes, is one of peace, tranquillity and awe at the beauty of God’s creation. It is so stunning that it actually hurts… This is a working farm with, cattle, goats, chicken, geese and ducks, apart from the natural bird-life, duikers, reedbuck or grey rhebuck. The lavender fields blooming in December is a beautiful sight. Organic vegetables and herbs in season makes for tasty and healthy cooking. The interior of the Dragonfly self-catering unit is a pleasant surprise – all modern conveniences, but in a setting blending perfectly with the aura of the farm.
What to do except chill and recharge?
Walking on the farm and koppies boasts spectacular views or bring your mountain bikes for rides in the country-side. A choice of picnic baskets are available to enjoy under the beautiful shady trees. Enjoy fishing, swing-ball and board games for the young , art and craft classes and original art for the interested buyer. The labyrinth is an integral part of the different retreats offered in a safe, tranquil environment. You can even cut your own bunch of lavender flowers in December.
Who should visit?
- The farm can accommodate smaller groups for meetings. (a midweek or weekend breakaway is a wonderful gift to offer your VIP customers or star employees).
- Ideal for a very private, romantic honeymoon.
- Celebrations of special occasions become REALLY exceptional at Four Flies Farm.
- Our self-contained living unit for up to 11 people offer a wonderful opportunity for families or close friends to reaffirm the bond between them.
- Ideal midweek or weekend breakaway for stressed out high flyers.
- People who need to reconnect with their inner selves should attend a retreat with three psychologists to help you on the way.
Please keep in mind that the last 1,5 km down to the farm should be driven slowly due to rockiness of the road and a higher clearance vehicle is recommended.
Four Flies Farm – different things to different people – but all wonderful!